HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

My experiences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LocalHero
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: My experiences   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:02 am

I have had three experiences when it comes to UFO's, by UFO I mean Unidentified Flying Objects, not aliens coming to kill me. All three took place in my home town.

The first is a weird one, in that I can still picture it today. I was aged 12, it was summer and it was dark. Towards the back of my house was a balcony where me and my sister would stand in the summer to talk to my next door neighbour. It was on one such night that we saw the object hover over the houses behind us. It was a cigar shaped, long and had 6 red lights on it. It quickly sped off. The reason I say that this is a weird one is that the other two people who were there (my sister, and my next door neighbour) cannot remember this event at all, despite us talking for hours after seeing it about what it could have been. It is for that reason that I think I may have dreamt this.

The next one, I was aged 15, it was in the afternoon and I was at school. We were queuing up for lunch and I looked to the sky directly above me to see a perfectly shaped silver triangle. By the time I nudged my friend to tell him, the object sped off backwards.

The last one was a few months back...I saw the same object three nights in a row...it was an isosceles triangle, and had three red lights on it, one in each corner of the triangle. It flew low, had no noise and was at a slow steady speed.

I have also experienced flashes where there has been no clouds/rain of which I have assumed to be heat lightening. There is also family stories of ghosts, all before I was born...as well as the fact I often have dreams that later come true, ad have been known to know what someone is going to say on the phone before I even answer it.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, it is great;y appreciated if you could comment on it, but as I said, I have no physical evidence...sorry.

The following is one I found to be a satellite

Quote :

I was sat in a park with a female friend of mine and we were star gazing. Then she said "hey that one's moving." It was brighter than the other stars, on par with the brightness Venus was tonight. It moved accross the sky from west to East at a steady speed, it was too high to be a plane and was moving a lot faster than planes moved. It was just one single light source, looking like a planet but moved accross the sky. It vanished behind a cloud.
Back to top Go down
http://aaawc.blogspot.com/
Sapph
Mother of the Ship

PostSubject: Re: My experiences   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:15 am

no evidence needed :) i believe u.
so u saw a cigar, and 2 different triangles..
i wonder if those are aliens, that they might be different races or something :/
what do u think they were??

i think they were watching u xP

u should post ur ghost stories ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
Little-Emo-Eyes
Mothership Citizen

PostSubject: Re: My experiences   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 am

wow...to have all those exp's is amazing. and yeh I don't believe that aliens are coming to kill us either :P

ghost stories huh? would be awesome to know what they are.^_^
Back to top Go down
LocalHero
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: My experiences   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:28 am

Hmm my reply has gone.

The second one was silver and the third was black,looked like the Belgian ufo's

They look like this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Little-Emo-Eyes
Mothership Citizen

PostSubject: Re: My experiences   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:37 am

great you've a photo! I would kill to see that in person
Back to top Go down
LocalHero
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: My experiences   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:41 am

No that isn't a photo I took, it's one that looks similar to it :)
Back to top Go down
Little-Emo-Eyes
Mothership Citizen

PostSubject: Re: My experiences   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:44 am

oh I see :P still has that cool factor lol
Back to top Go down
LocalHero
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: My experiences   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:47 am

Yeah that photo was taken in 1990, I saw the similar one in 2009 at the same time, same place for three nights (after coming back from the gfs house)
Back to top Go down
junior3000
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: My experiences   Mon May 03, 2010 6:40 pm

it sound to me like you have seen (ufo's) but you never no if you no what i mean i enjoyed reading it. and about the cigar shaped object i read some thing on the net about a similar object that the government test fly. they say it is a reversed alien technology craft. originally it held alien space crafts in the lower deck. smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My experiences   

Back to top Go down

My experiences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Weird and Wonderful :: The Lab-
Jump to: