Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

moving things with ur mind

Go down 
+2
silver_elf
Sapph
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

moving things with ur mind Empty
PostSubject: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:30 am

this might sound silly,
has anybody ever tried to move things with ur mind??

i tried a few times but it never worked :/ lol
fish
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
silver_elf
Mothership Mod
silver_elf

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:02 am

I was obsessed with the movie "Miranda" for a while when I was a kid and was practically convinced that if I had superpowers of my own. angel

lol

I totally try to will things to happen (such as telekinetics) with my mind all the time... makes me feel a little bit better (I "tried")
Back to top Go down
http://afflaltus.blogspot.com/
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:25 am

lol did u ever feel silly after trying XD
Back to top Go down
silver_elf
Mothership Mod
silver_elf

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:33 am

absolutely
loser
but hey, maybe one day it'll work! wink
Back to top Go down
http://afflaltus.blogspot.com/
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:41 am

we can always keep trying, right..XD
sheepish
Back to top Go down
LocalHero
Mothership Crew
LocalHero

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:42 am

I believe it's possible, I haven't managed it but it'll happen
Back to top Go down
http://aaawc.blogspot.com/
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:59 am

when me and my big brother were teenagers, we would have this little paper pyramid balanced on a needle which was stuck in a cork, all of this was under a glass to keep the draughts away. we would then take turns in making this paper pyramid spin. it was very hard to do, and took quite awhile to do it. give it ago.

another trick is similar.. next time you are in a crowd and the people are in your way ahead of you, think along these terms"move out my way now" real strong in your head and they might just move out of your way. it helps if your angry tho. being in a calm state of mind doesnt seem to work as well, your thoughts have to be forcefull.
Back to top Go down
Jacklinger
Mothership Crew
Jacklinger

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:34 pm

I'm not sure telekinesis is possible, yet. It requires energy to move an object. That's just one of the laws of physics. So if you're going to move something by thinking about it, you somehow have to get energy to appear from nowhere and make it move the object. But energy cannot be created or destroyed, just like matter. The matter we're interacting with everyday was created 12 billion years ago in the big bang. So was any energy that exists now. So creating energy from your mind would be like trying to make a mini bang at the point you wish the energy to come into existence.

That would require the tiniest spec of anti-matter, which would produce enough energy to blow up half the solar system once it eleminated itself against a single molecule of air. So even if you could do that, you probably wouldn't want to.

HOWEVER!...

Electromagnetic fields, which are fields of energy already in existance, might possibly be influenced by our brain activity. But getting the neural firing in our brains to somehow jostle magnetic fields to move in a way that they can temporarily congel and push something is sort of like asking a 4-way amputee to get up and set the table. We might need to prod evolution into giving us that ability using genetic engineering.
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:38 pm

i take it u dont believe me then.
it is possible to move things by energy/thought. even those martial arts people do something similar.
just cause things dont fit nicely into "science" doesnt mean it cant happen.
our own bodies create energy and our thoughts make us move our muscles and off we go, with no mini bang..
Back to top Go down
Jacklinger
Mothership Crew
Jacklinger

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:53 pm

twinks wrote:
i take it u dont believe me then.
it is possible to move things by energy/thought. even those martial arts people do something similar.
just cause things dont fit nicely into "science" doesnt mean it cant happen.
our own bodies create energy and our thoughts make us move our muscles and off we go, with no mini bang..

I already mentioned how influencing electromagnetic fields with our minds might be able to produce some movement. It's possible that's what you and your brother were doing with that spinning toy you mentioned.

Or, it could be magic. Could be aliens playing tricks on us. But usually the simplest explanation is the most likely to be true. So that's why I believe it's probably electromagnetic manipulation by thought.

And the way our muslces move is the same way a computer moves a mechanical arm. No telekenisis needed there. It's just a nerve carrying an electric signal to tell the muscle to "go" and it goes, using stores of sugar as fuel to "go" with.
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:38 am

sigh, i didnt say our bodies was telekenisis. practically everything boils down to energy. end of story for me regarding this.
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:44 pm

i think jacks saying it's possible twinks,
and he's trying to give a explanation :)

and he's probably right, like the way we move is using our thoughts but without having to think of it before we do it.
maybe there is a way of using it without knowing ur using it :/

i believe ppl can move things with their mind, but i don't think many ppl in the world know how to..
Back to top Go down
Question
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:11 pm

I have two examples of telekenises, well three, but the third one is simply electric influence.

I started with a small disc of tin foil on a pen, spinning it left and right under influence.

My best moment was during vacation in NL, where I placed a small rizla on a table, it took about three to four minutes, it looked as if a bolt of air hit it directly in the middle and pushed it towards me.

The other one during vacation was with a light ornament, which "randomly" changes colours, it started when my friend held it blue and caught my attention, then it turned into a psychological mind battle over the ornament, me trying to make it turn red and my friend trying to make it turn blue... Was relentless; takes a lot of concentration and "forcefulness".

Everything has a frequency, everything IS energy.
Humans can influence and create.
Be in an aware state, your conscious energy can move objects, and use other energies/resources around you to manipulate.
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:46 pm

how do u be in a aware state?? what do u think about when u move things??
that's really cool if u can :)
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:03 am

glad im not the only one who thinks energy is everything.
Back to top Go down
Question
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Sapph wrote:
how do u be in a aware state?? what do u think about when u move things??
that's really cool if u can :)

Meditation. You don't think about anything.
Clear your mind.

I think it came natural to me from a young age, where I spent a lot of time in a meditative state.
Now I can just turn my mind off and on.

I would demonstrate it to you if I could.
Though I haven't tried for a pretty long time now, it's been months.
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm

how come u haven't done it for months??
if i knew i could do it, i'd be doing it all the time. xP

i've never meditated before like ever..so idk how to :/
is that all u do is just clear ur mind and don't think of anything??
i think i'd fall asleep XD
Back to top Go down
Question
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Sapph wrote:
how come u haven't done it for months??
if i knew i could do it, i'd be doing it all the time. xP

i've never meditated before like ever..so idk how to :/
is that all u do is just clear ur mind and don't think of anything??
i think i'd fall asleep XD

Yeah I had that attitude originally. But believe it or not it gets boring.
It's too much work to progress.

No it's not all you do, there's a lot of things there-on which you have to "tune into" intuitively.
Then you will have a connected energy you use to move objects. It's very forceful.
And yeah meditation is good to sleep :)
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:21 am

i never thought it would be so hard to clear ur mind of everything :/
if i'm not thinking i have a song in my head..like it's never empty..
Back to top Go down
Question
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:21 pm

O_o
Just cut it off.
Close your eyes and close down your mind.
Just simply stop thinking.
lol.

it's one of those things shrug o.o
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:49 am

lol are u sure?? it's literally impossible :/ my mind doesn't close down not even for a second ^_^
Back to top Go down
Question
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:58 am

O_o
you're a strangeling.
Imagine it, know you can do it, and then, do it.
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:05 am

lots of ways to mediate. google it.
heres a few.... repeat a word over and over, make it a positive one, like peace or happy. do not choose words like hate or die or pain.
other ways.... picture you in a nice place and let your mind wander round nice place.
....focus on a candle,you have to have your eyes open for this one.
... just let your thoughts come and go,dissmiss them as soon as you are aware of them. dont linger on any and dont think "grr i forgot"
simples :o
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:43 pm

tnx :) does it really work??
mm what does it do?? :/
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:34 pm

does it really work she asks. god yes is does.
I feel so much better if I have sat somewhere nice and calm. as its not safe now days to sit alone in secluded areas. I sit locked in my car with my mp3 playing. great if its raining as well.
it is perfect for stress, headaches, depression, insomnia.
what ever method you choose to try don't give up with the first try.
there's lots of cd with guided meditations on too. I like those ones. i could copy one for you and post it to you save your cash?no hang on your still little and Im a grown up. can i post it to an aunt instead?
you don't have to go "ummmmm" for 20 minutes non stop or sit in a strange position either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moving things with ur mind   moving things with ur mind Empty

Back to top Go down

moving things with ur mind
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Weird and Wonderful :: Brain Room-
Jump to: