Share | 

Here's one for you all...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: Here's one for you all...   Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:46 pm

heres one for you all....
a few years ago when my kids were younger, we was on hols in lovely wales(sigh) and my car broke. i had to wait for my sistier inlaw to come and get us. so we was traveling back to the midlands very late at night. on a particular mountain road with the mountain on the left hand side of the car and a very long drop on the right hand side. i was going very carefully along this road due to mountain. it was hot so we had the windows open and there was no breaze, the trees wasnt moving apart from when we passed them. we stopped to have a wee in the layby, there was a lorry driver parked up , his lorry was all in darkness. he was alseep. we get back in the car and go ahead. all of a sudden a huge thing came up from the drop of the mountain and was in front of us. if you stood on the car roof you could have touched it. i go "s***" and grip the steering wheel trying not to look at what ever was in front of us in the air, trying not to fall off the mountain. the kids were alseep, my sister in law swears too. we drive under it, no noise no breeze,just lights and hugeness above us. sister inlaw looks behind and says "its gone round the corner" phew i think and keep going petrified it will come back. i was ever so relived to find the next village. we wonderd if it had gone to the loory driver. next thing we know loads of police cars went whizzing past heading in the direction we just came from.
Back to top Go down
LocalHero
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: Here's one for you all...   Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Dammit what i thought was a scroll down button was a neg vote button :(
Back to top Go down
http://aaawc.blogspot.com/
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: Here's one for you all...   Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:34 pm

u gave me a neagative vote? beware of looking into mirrors for the rest of the day you will see your future old self.
nah only joking poke
what scroll button you on about tho?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's one for you all...   

Back to top Go down

Here's one for you all...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Weird and Wonderful :: The Lab-
Jump to: