HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

 project EBE

Go down 

Posts : 11
Location : london

PostSubject: project EBE   Mon May 03, 2010 6:25 pm


Message #799 - INFO.PARANET
Date : 25-Jan-91 14:00


Perhaps the strangest and most convoluted UFO story of the 1980s concerns
allegations from various sources, some of them individuals connected
with military and intelligence agencies, that the U.S. government not only
has communicated with but has an ongoing relationship with what are
known officially as "extraterrestrial biological entities," or EBEs.

The Emenegger/Sandler Saga: The story begins in 1973, when Robert Emenegger
and Alan Sandler, two well-connected Los Angeles businessmen, were
invited to Norton Air Force Base in California to discuss a possible
documentary film on advanced research projects. Two military officials, one
the base's head of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations, the
other, the audio- visual director Paul Shartle, discussed a number of
projects. One of them involved UFOs. This one sounded the most interesting and
plans were launched to go ahead with a film on the subject.

Emenegger and Sandler were told of a film taken at Holloman AFB, New Mexico,
in May 1971. In October 1988, in a national television broadcast,
Shartle would declare that he had seen the 16mm film showing "three
disc-shaped craft. One of the craft landed and two of them went away." A
door opened on the landed vehicle and three beings emerged. Shartle said,
"They were human- size. They had an odd, gray complexion and a pronounced
nose. They wore tightfitting jump suits, [and] thin headdresses that
appeared to be communication devices, and in their hands they held a
'translator.' A Holloman base commander and other Air Force officers went
out to meet them" (Howe, 1989).

Emenegger was led to believe he would be given the film for use in his
documentary. He was even taken to Norton and shown the landing site and the
building in which the spaceship had been stored and others (Buildings 383
and 1382) in which meetings between Air Force personnel and the aliens had
been conducted over the next several days. According to his sources, the
landing had taken place at 6 a.m. The extraterrestrials were "doctors,
professional types." Their eyes had vertical slits like a cat's and their
mouths were thin and slitlike, with no chins." All that Emenegger was told of
what occurred in the meetings was a single stray "fact": that the military
people said they were monitoring signals from an alien group with which they
were unfamiliar, and did their ET guests know anything about them? The ETs
said no.

Emenegger's military sources said he would be given 3200 feet of film taken
of the landing. At the last minute, however, permission was
withdrawn, although Emenegger and Sandler were encouraged to describe the
Holloman episode as something hypothetical, something that could happen or
might happen in the future. Emenegger went to Wright-Patterson AFB, where
Project Blue Book had been located until its closing in 1969, to ask Col.
George Weinbrenner one of his military contacts, what had happened.
According to Emenegger's account, the exchange took place in Weinbrenner's
office. The colonel stood up, walked to a chalkboard and complained in a
loud voice, "That damn MIG 25! Here we're so public with everything we
have. But the Soviets have all kinds of things we don't know about. We need
to know more about the MIG 25!" Moving to a bookshelf and continuing his
monologue about the Russian jet fighter, he handed Emenegger a copy of J.
Allen Hynek's The UFO Experience (1972), with the author's signature and
dedication to Weinbrenner. "It was like a scene from a Kafka play," Emenegger
would recall , inferring from the colonel's odd behavior that he was confirming
the reality of the film while making sure that no one overhearing
the conversation realized that was what he was doing.

The Suffern Story: On October 7, 1975, a 27-year old carpenter, Robert
Suffern, of Bracebridge, Ontario, got a call from his sister who had seen a
"fiery glow" near his barn and concluded it was on fire. Suffern drove to the
spot and, after determining that there was no problem, got back on the road.
There, he would testify, he encountered a large disc-shaped object resting in
his path. "I was scared," he said. "It was right there in front of me with no
lights and no sign of life." But even before his car could come to a
complete stop, the object abruptly ascended out of sight. Suffern turned his
car around and decided to head home rather than to his sister's place,
his original intended destination. At that point a small figure wearing a
helmet and a silver-gray suit stepped in front of the car, causing Suffern to
hit the brakes and skid to a stop. The figure ran into a field. Then,
according to Suffern, "when he got to the fence, he put his hands on a post
and went over it with no effort at all. It was like he was weightless"
(UFOIL, n.d.).

Within two days Suffern's report was on the wire services, and Suffern
was besieged by UFO investigators, journalists, curiosity-seekers, and
others. Suffern, who made no effort to exploit his story and gave every
appearance of believing what he was saying, soon tired of discussing it. A
year later, however, Suffern and his wife told a Canadian investigator that
a month after the encounter, they were informed that some high-ranking
officials wished to speak with them. Around this time, so they claimed,
they were given thorough examinations by military doctors. After that an
appointment was set up for December 12 and on that day an Ontario Provincial
Police cruiser arrived with three military officers, one Canadian, two
American. They were carrying books and other documents. In the long
conversation that followed, the officers apologized for the UFO landing,
claiming it was a "mistake" caused by the malfunctioning of an
extraterrestrial spaceship.

The officers produced close-up pictures of UFOs, claiming that the U.S. and
Canadian governments had had intimate knowledge of aliens since 1943 and were
cooperating with them. The officers even knew the exact dates and times
of two previous but unreported UFO sightings on the Suffern property. The
Sufferns said the officers had answered all their questions fully and
frankly, but they would not elaborate on what they were told. Reinterviewed
about the matter some months later, the couple stuck by their story but
added few further details.

The investigator, Harry Tokarz, would remark, "Robert Suffern strikes one
as an individual who carefully measures his thoughts. His sincerity comes
through clearly as he slowly relates his concepts and ideas. His wife, a
home-bred country girl, is quick to air her views and state unequivocally what
she believes to be fact" (CUFORN, 1983).

EBEs in South Dakota: On February 9, 1978, a curious document--an apparent
carbon copy of an official U.S. Air Force incident report-arrived at the
office of the National Enquirer in Lantana, Florida. Accompanying the document
was an unsigned letter dated "29 Jan." It read: "The incident stated in the
attached report actually occurred. The Air Force appointed a special team
of individuals to investigate the incident. I was one of those
individuals. I am still on active duty and so I cannot state my name at this
time. It is not that I do not trust the Enquirer (I sure [sic] you would treat
my name with [sic] confidence but I do not trust others.) The incident which
occurred on 16 Nov. 77, was classified top secret on 2 Dec 77. At that time I
obtained a copy of the original report. I thought at that time that the Air
Force would probably hush the whole thing up, and they did. The Air Force
ordered the silence on 1 Dec 77, after which, the report was classified.
There were 16 pictures taken at the scene. I do not have access to the
pictures at this time" (Pratt, 1984).

The report, stamped FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY, purported to be from the commander
of the 44th Missile Security Squadron at Ellsworth AFB near Rapid City, South
Dakota. The incident was described as a "Helping Hand (security
violation)/Covered Wagon (security violation) at Lima 9 (68th SMSq Area), 7
miles SW of Nisland, SD, at 2100 hours on 16 Nov. 77." The recipient of the
report was identified as "Paul D. Hinzman, SSgt, USAF, Comm/Plotter, Wing
Security Control." Two security men, Airmen 1st Class Kenneth Jenkins and
Wayne E. Raeke, experienced and reported the incident, which was
investigated by Capt. Larry D. Stokes and TSgt. Robert E. Stewart.

The document told an incredible story. At 10:59 on the evening of November
16 an alarm sounded from the Lima Nine missile site. Jenkins and Raeke, at
tHe Lima Launch Control Facility 35 miles away, were dispatched to the scene.
On their arrival Raeke set out to check the rear fence line. There he
spotted a helmeted figure in a glowing green metallic suit. The figure
pointed a weapon at Raeke's rifle and caused it to disintegrate, burning
Raeke's hands and arms in the process. Raeke summoned Jenkins, who carried
his companion back to their Security Alert Team vehicle. When Jenkins
went to the rear fence line, he saw two similarly-garbed figures. He ordered
them to halt, but when they ignored his command, he opened fire. His bullets
struck one in the shoulder and the other in the helmet. The figures ran over
a hill and were briefly lost to view. Jenkins pursued them and when he next
saw them, they were entering a 20-foot-in-diameter saucer-shaped object,
which shot away over the Horizon.

As Raeke was air-evacuated from the scene, investigators discovered
that the missile's nuclear components had been stolen.

Enquirer reporters suspected a hoax but when they called Rapid City and
Ellsworth to check on the names, they were surprised to learn that such
persons did exist. Moreover, all were on active duty. The Enquirer launched
an investigation, sending several reporters to Rapid City. Over the course
of the next few days they found that although the individuals were real, the
document inaccurately listed their job titles, the geography of the
alleged incident was wrong (there was no nearby hill over which intruders
could have run), Raeke had suffered no injuries, he and Jenkins did not even
know each other, and no one (including Rapid City civilian residents and area
ranchers) had heard anything about such an encounter. As one of the
reporters, Bob Pratt, wrote in a subsequent account, "We found more
than 20 discrepancies or errors in the report -wrong names, numbers,
occupations, physical layouts and so on. Had the Security Option alert
mentioned in the report taken place, it would have involved all security
personnel at the base and everyone at the base and in Rapid City (Population
45,000 plus) would have known about it."

The Bennewitz Affair: In the late 1970s Paul Bennewitz, an Albuquerque
businessman trained as a physicist, became convinced that he was
monitoring electromagnetic signals which extraterrestrials were using
to control persons they had abducted. Bennewitz tried to decode these
signals and believed he was succeeding. At the same time he began to see what
he thought were UFOs maneuvering around the Manzano Nuclear Weapons Storage
Facility and the Coyote Canyon test area, located near Kirtland AFB, and he
filmed them.

Bennewitz reported all this to the Tucson-based Aerial Phenomena Research
Organization (APRO), whose directors were unimpressed, judging Bennewitz to
be deluded. But at Kirtland, Bennewitz's claims, or at least some of
them, were being taken more seriously. On October 24, 1980, Bennewitz
contacted Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) agent Sgt.
Richard Doty (whose previous tour of duty had been at Ellsworth) after being
referred to him by Maj. Ernest Edwards, head of base security, and related
that he had evidence that something potentially threatening was going on
in the Manzano Weapons Storage Area. A "Multipurpose Internal OSI Form,"
signed by Maj. Thomas A. Cseh (Commander of the Base Investigative
Detachment), dated October 28, 1980, and subsequently released under the
Freedom of Information Act, states:

"On 26 Oct 80, SA [Special Agent] Doty, with the assistance of JERRY MILLER,
GS-15, Chief, Scientific Advisor for Air Force Test and Evaluation Center,
KAFB , interviewed Dr. BENNEWITZ at his home in the Four Hills section of
Albuquerque, which is adjacent to the northern boundary of Manzano Base.
(NOTE: MILLER is a former Project Blue Book USAF Investigator who was
assigned to Wright-Patterson AFB (W-PAFB), OH, with FTD [Foreign Technology
Division]. Mr. MILLER is one of the most knowledgeable and impartial
investigators of Aerial Objects in the southwest.) Dr. BENNEWITZ has been
conducting independent research into Aerial Phenomena for the last 15
months. Dr. BENNEWITZ also produced several electronic recording tapes,
allegedly showing high periods of electrical magnetism being emitted from
Manzano/Coyote Canyon area. Dr. BENNEWITZ also produced several photographs
of flying objects taken over the general Albuquerque area. He has several
pieces of electronic surveillance equipment pointed at Manzano and is
attempting to record high frequency electrical beam pulses. Dr. BENNEWITZ
claims these Aerial Objects produce these pulses. . . . After analyzing the
data collected by Dr. BENNEWITZ, Mr MILLER related the evidence clearly shows
that some type of unidentified aerial objects were caught on film; however, no
conclusions could be made whether these objects pose a threat to
Manzano/Coyote Canyon areas. Mr MILLER felt the electronical [sic] recording
tapes were inconclusive and could have been gathered from several
conventional sources. No sightings, other than these, have been reported in
the area."

On November 10 Bennewitz was invited to the base to present his findings to a
small group of officers and scientists. Exactly one week later Doty informed
Bennewitz that AFOSI had decided against further consideration of the matter.
Subsequently Doty reported receiving a call from then-New Mexico Sen. Harrison
Schmitt, who wanted to know what AFOSI was planning to do about Bennewitz's
allegations. When informed that no investigation was planned, Schmitt spoke
with Brig. Gen. William Brooksher of base security. The following July New
Mexico's other senator, Pete Domenici, looked into the matter, meeting
briefly with Doty before dashing off to talk with Bennewitz personally.
Domenici subsequently lost interest and dropped the issue.

Bennewitz was also aware of supposed cattle mutilations being reported in
the western United States. At one point he met a young mother who told him
that one evening in May 1980, after she and her six-year-old son saw several
UFOs in a field and one approached them, they suffered confusion and
disorientation, then a period of amnesia which lasted as long as four hours.
Bennewitz brought the two to University of Wyoming psychologist R. Leo
Sprinkle, who hypnotized them and got a detailed abduction story from the
mother and a sketchy one from the little boy. Early in the course of the
abduction they observed aliens take a calf aboard the UFO and mutilate it
while it was still alive, removing the animal's genitals. At one point
during the alleged experience, the mother said, they were taken via UFO
into an underground area which she believed was in New Mexico. She
briefly escaped her captors and fled into an area where there were tanks
of water. She looked into one of them and saw body parts such as tongues,
hearts and internal organs, apparently from cattle. But she also observed
a human arm with a hand attached. There was also the "top of a bald
head," apparently from one of the hairless aliens, but before she could find
out for sure, she was dragged away. The objects in the tank, she said,
"horrified me and made me sick and frightened me to death" (Howe, 1989). Later
she wondered about the other tanks and about their contents.

The William Moore/MJ-12 Maze: Late in the summer of 1979 William L. Moore
had left a teaching job in a small Minnesota town to relocate in Arizona,
where he hoped to pursue a writing career. Moore was deeply involved in the
investigation of an apparent UFO crash in New Mexico in July 1947, a case he
and Charles Berlitz would recount in their The Roswell Incident the following
year. After his move to the Southwest Moore became close to Coral and James
Lorenzen of the Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO) and in due
course Moore was asked to join the APRO board. The Lorenzens told him about
Bennewitz's claims. Bennewitz, Jim Lorenzen thought, was "prone to make great
leaps of logic on the basis of incomplete data" (Moore, 1989a).

The Roswell Incident was published in the summer of 1980 and in September a
debate on UFOs at the Smithsonian Institution was scheduled to take place.
Moore set off from his Arizona home to Washington, D.C., to attend the debate
and along the way promoted his new book on radio and television shows.
According to an account he would give seven years later, an extraordinary
series of events began while he was on this trip.

He had done a radio show in Omaha and was in the station lobby, suitcase in
hand, on his way to catch a plane which was to leave within the hour when a
receptionist asked if he was Mr. Moore. He had a phone call. The caller was
a man who claimed to be a colonel at nearby Offutt AFB, He said, "We think
you're the only one we've heard who seems to know what he's talking about."
He asked if he and Moore could meet and discuss matters further. Moore
said that since he was leaving town in the next few minutes, that
would not be possible, though he wrote down the man's phone number.

Moore went on to Washington. On September 8, on his way back, he did a radio
show in Albuquerque. On the way out of the studio the receptionist told him
he had a phone call. The caller, who identified himself as an individual
from nearby Kirtland AFB, said, "We think you're the only one we've heard
about who seems to know what he's talking about." Moore said, "Where have I
heard that before?"

Soon afterwards Moore and the individual he would call "Falcon" met at a
local restaurant. Falcon, later alleged (though denied by Moore) to be U.S.
Air Force Sgt. Richard Doty, said he would be wearing a red tie. This first
meeting would initiate a long- running relationship between Moore (and,
beginning in 1982, partner Jaime Shandera) and 10 members of a shadowy group
said to be connected with military intelligence and to be opposed to the
continuation of the UFO cover-up. The story that emerged from this
interaction goes like this:

The first UFO crash, involving bodies of small, gray-skinned humanoids,
occurred near Corona, New Mexico, in 1947 (the "Roswell incident"). Two
years later a humanoid was found alive and it was housed at Los Alamos until
its death in the early 1950s. It was called EBE, after "extraterrestrial
biological entity," and it was the first of three the U.S. government would
have in its custody between then and now. An Air Force captain, now a
retired colonel, was EBE-1's constant companion. At first communication with
it was almost impossible; then a speech device which enabled the being to speak
a sort of English was implanted in its throat. It turned out that EBE-1, the
equivalent of a mechanic on a spaceship, related what it knew of the nature
and purpose of the visitation.

In response to the Roswell incident, MJ-12-the MJ stands for
"Majestic"--as set up by executive order of President Harry Truman on
September 24, 1947. MJ-12 operates as a policy-making body. Project Aquarius
is an umbrella group in which all the various compartments dealing with
ET-related issues perform their various functions. Project Sigma
conducts electronic communication with the extraterrestrials, part of an
ongoing contact project run through the National Security Agency since
1964, following a landing at Holloman AFB in late April of that year.

Nine extraterrestrial races are visiting the earth. One of these races,
little gray-skinned people from the third planet surrounding Zeta
Reticuli, have been here for 25,000 years and influenced the direction of
human evolution. They also help in the shaping of our religious beliefs. Some
important individuals within the cover-up want it to end and are preparing the
American people for the reality of the alien presence through the vehicle of
popular entertainment, including the films Close Encounters of the Third Kind,
whose climax is a thinly-disguised version of the Holloman landing, and ET.

At CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, there is a thick book called "The
Bible," a compilation of all the various project reports.

According to his own account, which he would not relate until 1989, Moore
cooperated with his AFOSI sources-including, prominently, Richard
Doty-and provided them with information. They informed him that there
was considerable interest in Bennewitz. Moore was made to understand that
as his part of the bargain he was to spy on Bennewitz and also on APRO as
well as, in Moore's words, "to a lesser extent, several other individuals"
(Moore, 1989a). He learned that several government agencies were interested in
Bennewitz's activities and they wanted to inundate him with false
information-disinformation, in intelligence parlance-to confuse him.
Moore says he was not one of those providing the disinformation, but he
knew some of those of who were, such as Doty.

Bennewitz on his own had already begun to devise a paranoid
interpretation of what he thought he was seeing and hearing, and the
disinformation passed on to him built on that foundation. His sources told him
that the U.S. government and malevolent aliens are in an uneasy alliance to
control the planet, that the aliens are killing and mutilating not only
cattle but human beings, whose organs they need to lengthen their lives, and
that they are even eating human flesh. In underground bases at government
installations in Nevada and New Mexico human and alien scientists work
together on ghastly experiments, including the creation of soulless androids
out of human and animal body parts. Aliens are abducting as many as one
American in 40 and implanting devices which control human behavior. ClA
brainwashing and other control techniques are doing the same, turning life
on earth into a nightmare of violence and irrationality. It was, as
Moore remarks, "the wildest science fiction scenario anyone could
possibly imagine."

But Bennewitz believed it. He grew ever more obsessed and tried to alert
prominent persons to the imminent threat, showing photographs which he
held showed human-alien activity in the Kirtland area but which
dispassionate observers thought depicted natural rock formations and other
mundane phenomena. Eventually Bennewitz was hospitalized, but on his
release resumed his activities, which continue to this day. Soon the
ghoulish scenario would spread into the larger UFO community and beyond and
command a small but committed band of believers. But that would not happen
until the late 1980s and it would not be Bennewitz who would be
responsible for it.

In 1981 the Lorenzens received an anonymous letter from someone identifying
himself as a "USAF Airman assigned to the 1550th Aircrew Training and
Testing Wing at Kirtland AFB." The "airman" said, "On July 16, 1980, at
between 10:30-10:45 A.M., Craig R. Weitzel. .. a Civil Air Patrol Cadet
from Dobbins AFB, Ga., visiting Kirtland AFB, NM, observed a dull metallic
colored UFO flying from South to North near Pecos New Mexico. Pecos has a
secret training site for the 1550th Aircrew Training and Testing Wing,
Kirtland AFB, NM. WEITZEL was with ten other individuals, including USAF
active duty airmen, and all witnessed the sighting. WEITZEL took some
pictures of the object. WEITZEL went closer to the UFO and observed the
UFO land in a clearing approximately 250 yds, NNW of the training area.
WEITZEL observed an individual dressed in a metallic suit depart the craft
and walk a few feet away. The individual was outside the craft for just a
few minutes. When the individual returned the craft took off towards the
NW." The letter writer said he had been with Weitzel when the UFO flew
overhead, but he had not been with him to observe the landing.

The letter went on to say that late on the evening of the next day a tall,
dark-featured, black-suited man wearing sunglasses called on Weitzel at
Kirtland. The stranger claimed to be "Mr. Huck" from Sandia Laboratories, a
classified Department of Energy contractor on the base. Mr. Huck told
Weitzel he had seen something he should not have seen, a secret aircraft
from Los Alamos, and he demanded all of the photographs. Weitzel replied
that he hadn't taken any, that the photographer was an airman whose name he
did not know. "The individual warned Weitzel not to mention the sighting to
anyone or Weitzel would be in serious trouble," the writer went on.
"After the individual left Weitzel[']s room, Weitzel wondered how the
individual knew of the sighting because Weitzel didn't report the sighting to
anyone. Weitzel became scared after thinking of the threat the individual
made. Weitzel call [sic] the Kirtland AFB Security Police and reported the
incident to them. They referred the incident to the Air Force Office of
Special Investigations (AFOSI), which investigates these matters according
to the security police. A Mr. Dody [sic], a special agent with OSI, spoke
with Weitzel and took a report. Mr. Dody [sic] also obtained all the
photographs of the UFO. Dody [sic] told Weitzel he would look into the
matter. That was the last anyone heard of the incident."

But that was not all the correspondent had to say. He added, "I have every
reason to beleive [sic] the USAF is covering up something. I spent a lot
of time looking into this matter and I know there is more to it than the
USAF will say. I have heard rumors, but serious rumors here at Kirtland that
the USAF has a crashed UFO stored in the Manzano Storage area, which is
located in a remote area of Kirtland AFB. This area is heavily guarded by USAF
Security. I have spoke [sic] with two employees of Sandia Laboratories, who
also store classified objects in Manzano, and they told me that Sandia has
examined several UFO's during the last 20 years. One that crashed near
Roswell NM in the late 50's was examined by Sandia scientists. That craft
is still being store [sic] in Manzano.

"I have reason to beleive [sic] OSI is conducting a very secret investigation
into UFO sightings. OSI took over when Project Blue Book was closed. I was
told this by my commander, COL Bruce Purvine. COL Purvine also told me that
the investigation was so secret that most employees of OSI doesn't [sic] even
know it. But COL Purvine told me that Kirtland AFB, AFOSI District 17 has a
special secret detachment that investigates sightings around this area. They
have also investigated the cattle mutilations in New Mexico."

In 1985 investigator Benton Jamison located Craig Weitzel, who confirmed
that he had indeed seen a UFO in 1980 and reported it to Sgt. Doty. But his
sighting, while interesting, was rather less dramatic than the CE3 reported
in the letter; Weitzel saw a silver-colored object some 10,000 to 15,000 feet
overhead. After maneuvering for a few minutes, he told Jamison, it
"accelerated like you never saw anything accelerate before" (Hastings, 1985).
He also said he knew nothing of a meeting with anyone identified as "Mr.

In December 1982, in response to a Freedom of Information request from
Barry Greenwood of Citizens Against UFO Secrecy (CAUS), Air Force Office
of Special Investigations released a two page OSI Complaint Form stamped
"For Official Use Only." Dated September 8, 1980, it was titled "Kirtland
AFB, NM, 8 Aug-3 Sept 80, Alleged Sightings of Unidentified Aerial Lights
in Restricted Test Range." The document described several sightings of UFOs in
the Manzano Weapons Storage Area, at the Coyote Canyon section of the
Department of Defense Restricted Test Range. One of the reports cited was a
New Mexico State Patrolman's August 10 observation of a UFO landing. (A later
check with state police sources by Larry Fawcett, a Connecticut police
officer and UFO investigator, uncovered no record of such a report. The
sources asserted that the absence of a report could only mean that no such
incident had ever happened.) This intriguing document is signed by then OSI
Back to top Go down
project EBE
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
» MUSCA project
» Project - making shirts
» Can Official Receipts be a proof that the project was completed? is it accepted?
» Is Bac resolution needed before Implementing Infra Project by Administration?
» Inspection of completed infrastructure project

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Weird and Wonderful :: The Lab-
Jump to: