Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youth of the UK.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carli
Mothership Leader

Youth of the UK. Empty
PostSubject: Youth of the UK.   Youth of the UK. EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:34 am

After almost being glassed at the bus stop an hour ago by an airborne bottle of Strongbow - I've started thinking how fucked up kids are getting.
I mean, I'm not old, only 18, a youngster compared to most of the people I talk with, yet when I see stuff like this - or get involved in it, in this case - I've gotta called them kids. After all that's what they are right? Immature pieces of shit who need to get their face smashed in as a response. (Nothing like a bit of classical conditioning).

See, stood at the bus stop. 3 drunk kids walk down. I guess about 16, 13-14, and 10. All of them shorter than me. (And by no means am I tall for my age, or even a teenager). One walks by, says "Fucking emos", to me and my Bf. (disregarding the fact neither of us fits the emo genre in the slightest way, but I guess when you drop enough braincells, it no longer matters.) They walk a little further on, and suddenly there's a large bang and shards of glass fly over the BF's back and legs. The bottle would've hit him in the back - which would've lead to 2 injured and one scared kid, regardless of D's begging not to - if it wasn't for the bus timetable board being just in the way. Before I could retaliate (by ramming the 16 year old's head in to the wall, I was pissed off, it would've been easy - specially with them being drunk), I was stopped from doing so, understandably.

I suppose, to some very very small degree, I support physical punishment of kids in school. Teachers being able to hit the annoying little shits (who no doubt these were) for their misbehaviour, rather than being too scared to loose their job.
So what do you think is a way to fix this? These child protection laws don't work. I may just have legally been okay with hitting the 16 year old who threw the bottle, but no doubt the others, even if they attacked if I hit the 16 year old, aren't touchable.
Any one older would've had no rights. If a kid of 14 hits you, even self defence laws don't allow you to kick the crap out of them in retaliation.

Oh well, a little rant out of my system.
Back to top Go down
Jacklinger
Mothership Crew
Jacklinger

Youth of the UK. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth of the UK.   Youth of the UK. EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

Youth of the UK. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth of the UK.   Youth of the UK. EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:48 pm

send them to a torture camp in iraq or something..cuz they shit themselves when somebody is harder than them. but i duno they're everywhere and ppl think they can make crappy youth clubs but that doesn't stop their attitude..
'it's cuz they have nothing to do' is a load of crap cuz they enjoy starting on ppl, so they should get the same back..
the younger ones tho i think their parents should get the punishment. cuz they're responsible for them..

i'm glad u didn't do anything, cuz it would've been u that got done for it :/
stupid chavs don't know anything either..i've been called a fucking emo quite a lot but i'm not at all.
don't let them worry u, karma will get them back for u ;)
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
Carli
Mothership Leader

Youth of the UK. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth of the UK.   Youth of the UK. EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Yeah I getted pissed of at the "It's cause they've got nothing to do argument". Neither do most of us teenagers- doesn't excuse them from being idiotic little pricks.
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

Youth of the UK. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth of the UK.   Youth of the UK. EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:49 pm

ye me too :/ cuz i have NOTHING to do and i don't go out start on ppl cuz of that, i bet u don't either..i guess it's the types of ppl but i don't know..
i used to hang round with chavs and i saw a few things which made me change my mind about who i was hanging round with..they just have no feelings or guilt about what they're doing.
they really are idiotic and they probably do have little pricks ;)

:O i didn't say that..
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Youth of the UK. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth of the UK.   Youth of the UK. Empty

Back to top Go down

Youth of the UK.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Down to Earth :: The Mothership Arms-
Jump to: