Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graduation!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
silver_elf
Mothership Mod
silver_elf

Graduation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Graduation!!!   Graduation!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:33 am

I am soooo excited :) It's this saturday. (ceremony starts at 8am though, ugh!)
I just came back from getting my hair and nails done. Just have to get my hair styled. I opted for glitter. I'm a glitter person haha

I am thrilled about my dress, it's dark pink, and full length with a sweetheart neckline, bodice top, ruffled A-line bottom and beading. It fits like a glove, looks absolutely fantastic. It was quite the trial getting it (and me) fitted. but DEFINITELY worth it. I have metallic gold-ish heels and some crystal earrings too.
Here's a tip- buy your dress the summer before. When everything is on sale. I got 70% (OMG!!!) off my dress that way so I could go a little higher end. Be realistic about the size though haha.

The banquet/dance is themed "Eastern Fusion" so lots of colors. And I am stoked for the aftergrad, it's with the whole lot of my closest friends (but no one else!) , and it's going to be quite crazy apparently (but no alcohol, which is awesome, less stressful) there's a strobe light and a fog machine and quite the entertainment system.

ahhh... the year is almost over. Just 2 weeks of class left. I'm really excited about university, I'm crossing the border to go to a state university. (I'm from Canada) Beautiful campus, small class sizes... I'm major-ing in Animal Sciences, hopefully to get into veterinary school.
And no more stressful parents! Wow. This has got to be the best time of my life.
Back to top Go down
http://afflaltus.blogspot.com/
sunshine
Mothership Crew

Graduation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation!!!   Graduation!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:01 am

sounds real exciting,wanna swop for my life for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

Graduation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation!!!   Graduation!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:47 pm

aw that does sound good (: hope u have a great time.
good luck with everything and enjoy it xP
that's so cool u want to be a vet too ^_^ that's what i wanted to do before i wanted to be a carer..and if i can't be a carer i'd like to look after animals in some way.

ur dress sounds nice (:
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
Lady Bri
Mothership Citizen
Lady Bri

Graduation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation!!!   Graduation!!! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:30 pm

silver_elf wrote:
And no more stressful parents! Wow. This has got to be the best time of my life.

Amen to that! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] *lol* Isn't that emod soooo perfect? Happy graduation!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((Silver Elf))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sorry this msg was a little belated! This IS the time of your life, and you should enjoy it to the fullest!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
silver_elf
Mothership Mod
silver_elf

Graduation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation!!!   Graduation!!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:46 am

It was amazing, and magical... and it snowed but that's okay, because it made it even more magical.
I got to see all my friends all dressed up, and have an amazing time at the after-party. (it was an all-nighter haha)
Best weekend of my life.
Back to top Go down
Lady Bri
Mothership Citizen
Lady Bri

Graduation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation!!!   Graduation!!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:04 pm

WHAT?! SNOW in MAY!!! damn, you're soooooo lucky . . . it's like 100 F degrees here in S.A. already . . . sunny . . . it's so horrid . . . sounds like you had a BLAST! Cool . . . both literally and figuratively . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dreaming of snow . . .
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

Graduation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation!!!   Graduation!!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:26 pm

aw glad u had a great time silver elf xP snow is awesome ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
silver_elf
Mothership Mod
silver_elf

Graduation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation!!!   Graduation!!! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:46 pm

The snow was quite awesome haha
and I had an amazing time :D I ended up going to two aftergrads, the second one did have alcohol and I got pretty drunk (I had to "catch up" according to them, so two strong cocktails and that was it) but not trashed, I felt good and had a blast, we went walking outside and I ended up pulling an all-nighter and discovering that hand-grinding coffee is a billion times better than electric grinding. so.

It's been a while since I was on here... and since that all happened... It's just starting to sink in that I'm done high school- probably because I'm at my university orientation right now. It's pretty daunting! But good. I'm excited for next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graduation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation!!!   Graduation!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Graduation!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Down to Earth :: The Mothership Arms-
Jump to: