Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is there a spirit world??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

is there a spirit world?? Empty
PostSubject: is there a spirit world??   is there a spirit world?? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:56 pm

there's a heaven and a hell, i don't believe in them but the place inbetween them i do believe in.. :/
how's that possible for a start?? lol
mm..ye the place in between is the spirit world right?? and that's here with us, or like we're closer to that than heaven or hell,
huh
is there a spirit world that is like all around us, and they can see us but we can't see them??
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
silver_elf
Mothership Mod
silver_elf

PostSubject: Re: is there a spirit world??   is there a spirit world?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:46 pm

hmm yeah I'm not inclined to believe in heaven or hell... but somehow it does seem more possible for there to be a spirit world of some sort.... and that it would permeate/overlap our world in some way...
Back to top Go down
http://afflaltus.blogspot.com/
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: is there a spirit world??   is there a spirit world?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:41 pm

(: i just thought like if there is a spirit world then there could easy be heaven and hell..
maybe it's all part of the same place, like u have heaven in the north and hell in the south and lots of different places to explore..lol
nahh xP
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: is there a spirit world??   is there a spirit world?? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:45 pm

as far as I am concerned I believe there are layers
and the lower ones are full of nasty type of beings and evil people who like to
do harm,the higher up the layers the nicer it is. most people pass through the
lower ones,note the "pass through" so you will experience something as you "pass
through", each level will be ok for us individually till we get bored or grow or
develop whatever we do there and then we go to the next level.sort of like a
computer game maybe?so the lower the level will have all sorts of nasty things
going on (hell) and the higher will have nice stuff(heaven)
Back to top Go down
Jacklinger
Mothership Crew
Jacklinger

PostSubject: Re: is there a spirit world??   is there a spirit world?? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:13 pm

I would like there to be a spirit world of some kind. I really don't want to simply cease to exist when I die. It would be nice if I continued on somewhere else.

But, I doubt there is such a place. 12 billion years waiting to be born, and then you get maybe 70 if you're lucky, then it's over. You go back to wherever it was you were before you were here. Do you remember what that place was? Wherever it was, you waited there for 12 billion years. Seems like we'd be able to remember it. All I can see is void. I don't think there's a spirit world but I would create one if I had the power to.
Back to top Go down
Jacklinger
Mothership Crew
Jacklinger

PostSubject: Re: is there a spirit world??   is there a spirit world?? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:16 pm

sunshine wrote:
as far as I am concerned I believe there are layers
and the lower ones are full of nasty type of beings and evil people who like to
do harm,the higher up the layers the nicer it is. most people pass through the
lower ones,note the "pass through" so you will experience something as you "pass
through", each level will be ok for us individually till we get bored or grow or
develop whatever we do there and then we go to the next level.sort of like a
computer game maybe?so the lower the level will have all sorts of nasty things
going on (hell) and the higher will have nice stuff(heaven)

I'd be cool with that. yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there a spirit world??   is there a spirit world?? Empty

Back to top Go down

is there a spirit world??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Weird and Wonderful :: The Basement-
Jump to: