Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

on the topic of Possession...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little-Emo-Eyes
Mothership Citizen
Little-Emo-Eyes

on the topic of Possession... Empty
PostSubject: on the topic of Possession...   on the topic of Possession... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:34 am

about a year ago my parents thought I might have been possessed so they took me to see a priest. [they thought this because I have a dark past] nothign ever came of it, I just really didn't like the priest :P

I've read alot about possession and from the exorcists themselves they say sometimes the person they are exercising vomits up whole needles, razors and other harmful objects. I found that amazing.
Back to top Go down
LocalHero
Mothership Crew
LocalHero

PostSubject: Re: on the topic of Possession...   on the topic of Possession... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:38 am

Yeah I've seen people posessed vomit up, never blades/needles etc but vomiting is VERY common in these circumstances
Back to top Go down
http://aaawc.blogspot.com/
Little-Emo-Eyes
Mothership Citizen
Little-Emo-Eyes

PostSubject: Re: on the topic of Possession...   on the topic of Possession... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:42 am

it's like they're trying to purge what's inside of them...
Back to top Go down
LocalHero
Mothership Crew
LocalHero

PostSubject: Re: on the topic of Possession...   on the topic of Possession... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:44 am

Yeah it's weird, I used to be a very devout christian (don't blame me, times change!) and was at a church where exorcisms were pretty common. Screaming/Screeching/vomiting/even bleeding were the signs.
Back to top Go down
http://aaawc.blogspot.com/
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: on the topic of Possession...   on the topic of Possession... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:40 pm

i havent been in cantact with anyone who has been possesd ,but i have with attatchments which i have removed for them. but i find so far that the people whom i have helped in this problem have bought it on themselves with their lifestyle and habbits, ie drugs medication alcholl messing with things they shouldnt have and not being in a sound frame of mind or intelegence to deal with it.
so the ones ive helped have had the same problem at a later date.
now i only help ones after a thorough questioning. why waste my time,engery and safety for people who think its fun to mess around.

along the same line tho, when i was 13 i did have a problem with automatic writting. it only lasted a few weeks. eventualy i couldnt even pick up a pen at school with out it going off by itself type of way. after a week i felt heavy on my shoulders and it became a real problem walking to school and going up stairs and such like, and they was in my head all the time. i wasnt possesd, they was following me about. i told my mum and they whisked me off to some friends of the family who happend to be priests and they sorted me out. i dont know what they did. that expereince made me real scared for years and years.
Back to top Go down
Little-Emo-Eyes
Mothership Citizen
Little-Emo-Eyes

PostSubject: Re: on the topic of Possession...   on the topic of Possession... EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:09 am

twinks wrote:
i havent been in cantact with anyone who has been possesd ,but i have with attatchments which i have removed for them. but i find so far that the people whom i have helped in this problem have bought it on themselves with their lifestyle and habbits, ie drugs medication alcholl messing with things they shouldnt have and not being in a sound frame of mind or intelegence to deal with it.
so the ones ive helped have had the same problem at a later date.
now i only help ones after a thorough questioning. why waste my time,engery and safety for people who think its fun to mess around.

along the same line tho, when i was 13 i did have a problem with automatic writting. it only lasted a few weeks. eventualy i couldnt even pick up a pen at school with out it going off by itself type of way. after a week i felt heavy on my shoulders and it became a real problem walking to school and going up stairs and such like, and they was in my head all the time. i wasnt possesd, they was following me about. i told my mum and they whisked me off to some friends of the family who happend to be priests and they sorted me out. i dont know what they did. that expereince made me real scared for years and years.

hey twinks, that's an interesting story you've got there. did they talk inside your head too?
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: on the topic of Possession...   on the topic of Possession... EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:45 am

yes they did talk inside my head .
i heard them in my voice but they used words and phrases i woulndt have used. if you get that. so i knew it wasnt me talking, also i felt them near me, it was hard to breathe when they got too close.gosh that makes me sound skitzo doesnt it.
but being bought up with all things spooky my parents knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on the topic of Possession...   on the topic of Possession... Empty

Back to top Go down

on the topic of Possession...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Weird and Wonderful :: The Basement-
Jump to: