Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

let me introduce you to Sam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little-Emo-Eyes
Mothership Citizen
Little-Emo-Eyes

let me introduce you to Sam Empty
PostSubject: let me introduce you to Sam   let me introduce you to Sam EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:16 am

A spirit lived in me and my sister's bedroom. he only came out at night, and, unlike LocalHero's friendly spirit, Sam was hostile.

Sam hated it when me and sissy would try to sleep. [we never saw him we just heard him and saw what he did] as soon as the light went off and me and sis were laying in bed still fully awake Sam would go right up to our ear and whisper. only the whispering sounded like 100's of people all whispering in your ear all at once. never could make out anything from it but kind of scared us when that would happen [it was very frequent]

we had a large plant hanging from our ceiling that had very long vines that we attached to the ceiling. at night Sam would knock the vines down and push the hanging pot around.

we also had ALOT of budgies. duriing the night, and this happened the most, he would violently rattle their cages and the birds would go NUTS! we would have to turn the light on and wait for them to settle down before we turned it off again. Sam would do this several times a night.

as I said, Sam hated a good night's rest for me and sissy. while I was laying on my back in bed fully awake, this happened to both of us several times, my arms were pinned to my sides and held down...I couldn't move at all. on the side of my bed was a black mass of Sam. I tried to call out for sis but I too terrified. Sam said loudly, "what are you gonna do now!? she can't hear you!!" and then there was this terrible laugh.

nowadays, Sam seems to be inactive, or he left altogether. I'm not sure. things are still happening in our bedroom but it doesn't seem to be Sam.

~~our hanging plant would weep water droplets from the tips of the leaves at the end of the vines. this happened when the soil was bone dry, we didn't water it very often but yet it would still weep. is there any explanation for this?~~
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce you to Sam   let me introduce you to Sam EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:29 am

omg i think i'd be traumatised :/ that's interesting tho..

why do u think sam has left, could he still be there but maybe gathering more energy..or something :/
maybe he's given up..:)
that is so terrifying..

this is so weird cuz things happen in my bathroom..i'll start a thread soon.
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
Little-Emo-Eyes
Mothership Citizen
Little-Emo-Eyes

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce you to Sam   let me introduce you to Sam EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:55 am

Sapph wrote:
omg i think i'd be traumatised :/ that's interesting tho..

why do u think sam has left, could he still be there but maybe gathering more energy..or something :/
maybe he's given up..:)
that is so terrifying..

this is so weird cuz things happen in my bathroom..i'll start a thread soon.

I think Sam is busy bothering someone else. because the thing that's in my room seems to be a female. (that's a whole nother thread itself)

oh yes you should start a thread!
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce you to Sam   let me introduce you to Sam EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:12 am

make as many threads as u like btw :) i will do when i have more time.
oo what makes u think it's female?? u can start a new thread if u'd like to.
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let me introduce you to Sam   let me introduce you to Sam Empty

Back to top Go down

let me introduce you to Sam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Weird and Wonderful :: The Basement-
Jump to: