Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twinks jobs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sunshine
Mothership Crew

twinks jobs Empty
PostSubject: twinks jobs   twinks jobs EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:43 pm

i have copied this from an old site i was a mod on that is now closed. as i wrote it i see no harm.

ive worked in a few hotels over the years when my kids were small.
this is one story of many..
i was upstairs in a corridor sitting on the floor reading the newspaper waiting for my boss to say "go home". i work quickly and finish before all the others do .so i get to read papers in view of boss and not get told off.
there are fire doors on each end of this corridor and the floorboards squeak when walked upon.
where i was sitting was in hearing distance from both fire doors, they make a swish and then quite bang when open and closed. you always know when someone is coming along the corridor.
i was just round a small corner with my legs jutting out. anyone going down this corridor would see my legs before they turned the corner.
all the bedroom doors where locked as id finnished doing them, i had the only set of keys with me. no guests were in my rooms and none were due to arrive.
so im on my own.
well i hear the door open with its swish and then its bang and i expect my boss to come round the bend so i move my legs and fold the paper up.
i then feel a cold wind go past my legs .i get up and look round to see what caused it, no one there. i was all alone on this landing. i heard no other door open or close so hunted about looking for the cold spot and didnt find it.
i tell my boss when she eventualy does arrive and she goes "oh no not more storys " and orders me not to tell so and so as she gets rather scared on her own.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Little-Emo-Eyes
Mothership Citizen
Little-Emo-Eyes

twinks jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: twinks jobs   twinks jobs EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:47 am

how cool^__^ those kinds of things are eery. just goes to show we're not alone and there are things operating on different levels that we may or may not be aware of.
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

twinks jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: twinks jobs   twinks jobs EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:39 pm

that's creepy :/ was it a big hotel?? aren't hotels usually pretty old buildings too so quite likely that they were haunted, like all of them ><
mm i do like ghost stories :)
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
sunshine
Mothership Crew

twinks jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: twinks jobs   twinks jobs EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:28 pm

all the hotels ive worked in are around 17 to 30 bedroms. the one i posted about is around 2oo years old. the others younger. but you dont have to have an old building to get activity.

another hotel story copied form a previuos post of mine......
this one was called ansty hotel just outside of coventry. its now macdonaldson or something stupid like that. its a big old building.
i go past this place quite often and i would be aware of spirits in the grounds wandering about.
one day i was very brave and i went into this hotel and i went up to the receptionist and asked her if i could talk about spooky things i feel was there. she was all for it,being rather bored.
anyway i told her about the lady i see in the front grounds and also a stable type of man down the sides.
she goes all funny and white and goes and gets her mate who was just about to go home.
i then get taken to one room upstairs and i sure do feel very sick as i get near.
i have to stop and take deep breathes and protect myself before i could enter this bedroom. i felt the stable man was there. he isn't very nice and has been reported by many guests of popping in while people are in bed "playing" with their friends.
i described him and they felt it was the same man the guests have seen.
after a nice cup of free tea i go home leaving the poor young receptionist all by herself for a whole hour.
she said she wasn't going to move an inch till the night porter came in.
when i go by this place now i normally see a few sitting on the wall .
sometimes i take some home to be beamed up to tea heavingly clouds.
sometimes they pop in my car for a short distance and go back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Mothership Crew

twinks jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: twinks jobs   twinks jobs EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:04 pm

this isnt about one of my jobs, but possibly the start of me "working with spirit" as they say.....
this is from 1993, we hadnt long moved to a home in a village.
my daughter was bothered until she told me she was scared to go ANYWHERE in the house or outside to the school bus stop. thats when i found out about it all. i knew stuff was in the house but not that it wa s bothering my daughter. it must have been a few months of her sufering away silently.
this spirit used to grab her ankles from the bottom bunk bed, move her stuff about, jump out at her when she was in the shower. all childish pranks really. wake her up talking in her ear.
my mum hated to visit us at the house, she saw red eyes everytime she shut her eyes to go to sleep. thats when i thought "ok, its not nice here, its not just me, id better do something" and i did then. thats when it all started me being able to remove unwanted visitors and clingons from houses.
i also found out that there was a coven in the village a few years before we lived there, not a good one either. i didnt find out who was or used to be in it, all secret. but that was what i was picking up on myslef in that house.
the village is as old as english villages go, say maybe 200 years old. the house i was in was built in the 70s. as far as i know no one died in the house. but then i dont think that has to be a reason why.
my children were 5+8, so no hormones kicking in to make poltergiets stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

twinks jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: twinks jobs   twinks jobs Empty

Back to top Go down

twinks jobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Weird and Wonderful :: The Basement-
Jump to: