Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

auras and how to feel them

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sunshine
Mothership Crew

auras and how to feel them Empty
PostSubject: auras and how to feel them   auras and how to feel them EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:02 pm

okey dokey. .....here's how you can practise feeling auras.

some of this is copied from a post from me on old dead site.

you all know what they are I hope. its the energy (that word again)surrounding our bodies. its been proven to exist and "kirlian photography" can take pictures of it.Google it to see more.
mostly people know about the colours that change depending on their moods and health. but here's how to feel it..
first you practise doing this....rub your hands together fast lots of times. every now and then slowly move them apart a few inches and back together, rub some more.
eventually you will feel a tugging sensation between your hands when you move them apart and then if you move them apart and closer a few times it will feel elasticy between your hands. really it will. you are feeling "energy" between your hands.
then when you have managed to do that progress to some person or pet that is willing to be still.
move your hand just a little bit above their body, move away and close to the body till you get the elastic feel. do not touch the body. you should feel a sort of pressure in your palms a few inches above the body, you can follow this pressure if you move your hand along whatever bit you are hovering above. the person might feel it tickles even though you are not touching their body. they do not need to be naked.
when you get real clever at this you wont need to do the hand rub before and will be able to go straight to the person and hover.
in time you will find that if you move your hand away a bit more it will feel okish then you get another elastic feeling a bit further away from the body. this is one of those layers of the auric filed, we are supposed to have a few of them, 7 I think.
also when you get clever you will feel areas above the body while hovering that don't feel the same as a bit above or below. if you discreetly ask if they hurt or had ops you might be lucky and find that they had an op there or hurt inside.
then later you might be able to detect the chakras. they feel churny, some are slow and some are fast.
have fun
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: auras and how to feel them   auras and how to feel them EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:57 pm

tnx for posting twinks :) i might try that sometime it def sounds like fun.
i've always been intrigued by auras..can u see them too??
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: auras and how to feel them   auras and how to feel them EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:32 pm

you can practise on your cat when its asleep. some dont likeit though.
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: auras and how to feel them   auras and how to feel them EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:04 pm

lol i could practise on my cat. XD as long as he doesn't attack me again..
blush
Back to top Go down
Jacklinger
Mothership Crew
Jacklinger

PostSubject: Re: auras and how to feel them   auras and how to feel them EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:31 am

I tried this. I guess I'm not sensitive enough to feel an aura. I do feel heat emenating from my cat and myself but that's it. I'm not feeling this elastic tug you're describing.
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: auras and how to feel them   auras and how to feel them EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:25 am

maybe it takes practise for some people. i dont know..
dont give up trying as its very cool to amaze your frineds with it . they will sort of feel you as if you are touching them and will see that you arent.
Back to top Go down
Jacklinger
Mothership Crew
Jacklinger

PostSubject: Re: auras and how to feel them   auras and how to feel them EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:00 am

OK I'll keep practising in my spare time. My cat thinks I'm nuts, but she eats food off the floor so I don't care what she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: auras and how to feel them   auras and how to feel them EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:13 am

i felt something :O but i'm not sure what it was..
first i got like a shock :/ is that suppose to happen??
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: auras and how to feel them   auras and how to feel them EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:49 am

sapph.... did you try your cat,was the fur a liitle bit damp from washing or rain, were your hands damp? i dont know really why you felt a shock. a friend thinks it might be the emotion if it was your cat like (get off or i will bite).
jacklinger......eating off the floor, lol
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: auras and how to feel them   auras and how to feel them EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:06 pm

lol i duno maybe i got sweaty hands from rubbing them so much.. XD
no it was a shock (sorta a shock, it's hard to explain) in between my hands :/
it hurt a bit too..
i haven't tried on the cats yet..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: auras and how to feel them   auras and how to feel them Empty

Back to top Go down

auras and how to feel them
Page 1 of 1