Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MySweetheart, Back from the near dead.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetheart
Visitor
Sweetheart

MySweetheart, Back from the near dead. Empty
PostSubject: MySweetheart, Back from the near dead.   MySweetheart, Back from the near dead. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:14 am

Hello sweethearts.

Its been a while, and im sure alot of you arent going to know who the hell I am but I am an old friend and can be trusted.
One day I randomly disappeared due to alot of problems in my life, as a matter of fact when I say im back from the near dead I mean it literally, but thats another long story which im sure most of you have heard something simalar before, so I wont go into it.

Things have really turned around for me, im on a strong path to recovery and am maintaining healthy weight. Although this is true, im finding it hard to cure the psychological part of it. I meet with my shrink every month to talk about my depression and truly I am expecting a relapse. Thats why im here, to gain support and to see why i wanted recovery in the first place. Im also here to regain trust from my old friends as i am very sorry about my disappearance.

Hope all is well,

Love,

Sweetheart <3
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: MySweetheart, Back from the near dead.   MySweetheart, Back from the near dead. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:21 am

aw i missed u and thought u were gone forever :( but i'm glad u found me again ;)
and i hope u can get the support u need, just remember that what's said in the support section stays in there ;)
so we don't scare any of the others..

no but thank god ur ok and it's really nice to speak to u again :)
luff ya
chlo
xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
Sweetheart
Visitor
Sweetheart

PostSubject: Re: MySweetheart, Back from the near dead.   MySweetheart, Back from the near dead. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:24 am

Great to speak to you too. Thankyou so much sweetheart. xx
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: MySweetheart, Back from the near dead.   MySweetheart, Back from the near dead. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:26 am

ur welcome sweetheart laugh
lol i like that
:)
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
Jacklinger
Mothership Crew
Jacklinger

PostSubject: Re: MySweetheart, Back from the near dead.   MySweetheart, Back from the near dead. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:54 am

....Aunt Stacy?? Are you really back!? We've been looking for you for 25 years! Did you really join the CIA and become a spy like we suspected?
Back to top Go down
Sweetheart
Visitor
Sweetheart

PostSubject: Re: MySweetheart, Back from the near dead.   MySweetheart, Back from the near dead. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:02 am

Sorry im confused >_<

I feel unwelcomed ^^''
Back to top Go down
Jacklinger
Mothership Crew
Jacklinger

PostSubject: Re: MySweetheart, Back from the near dead.   MySweetheart, Back from the near dead. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:21 am

What? Not unwelcomed! Welcomed!

You said you were an old friend who disappeared at random and suddenly came back. That describes my aunt Stacy perfectly. She disappeared when I was about 10 years old and we never saw her again. Last we heard, she was learning Russian and applying for the CIA so we thought maybe she became a spy.

In other words, it was a weak attempt at some humor. Sorry if it confused you, but some say, confusion oft brings enlightenment.
Back to top Go down
Sweetheart
Visitor
Sweetheart

PostSubject: Re: MySweetheart, Back from the near dead.   MySweetheart, Back from the near dead. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:30 am

Ah I get it now! xD

I giggled =P
Back to top Go down
Lady Bri
Mothership Citizen
Lady Bri

PostSubject: Re: MySweetheart, Back from the near dead.   MySweetheart, Back from the near dead. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Welcome![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All that matters is that you've returned, not that you'd gone. star Of course, you know that you can never truly recover . . . you will never be the same again--all you have to do is master the ability to cope day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. Well, that's my theory.

blush
Back to top Go down
Sweetheart
Visitor
Sweetheart

PostSubject: Re: MySweetheart, Back from the near dead.   MySweetheart, Back from the near dead. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:50 am

Thanks, and yeah... we will see :( I am already starting to eat less and less day by day.

Thankyou sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MySweetheart, Back from the near dead.   MySweetheart, Back from the near dead. Empty

Back to top Go down

MySweetheart, Back from the near dead.
Page 1 of 1