Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi people. I've come back.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gremlin
Mothership Citizen

Hi people. I've come back. Empty
PostSubject: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:53 am

Just thought I ought to explain why I disappeared. I was admited inpatient into a hospital for depression and then switched over to the eating disorder unit. I'm finally home, although I'm still in the ED unit's day program. Anyway, I'm back and I've missed coming on at night and waiting until I'm able to fall asleep to log off.

Hi!!
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:02 am

): mm..i know what that's like, how're u doing now tho??
i really missed u ):
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
Gremlin
Mothership Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:05 am

Very well. I'm so happy that I got to shave today. It was getting bad lol.
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:06 am

>.< haha xP omg..lol
i'm so glad ur doing well hun, that's fantasticoooo ^_^
Back to top Go down
Gremlin
Mothership Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:09 am

^^ At the moment I'm just so happy to be home I can hardly think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

PostSubject: Re: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:25 am

there's no place like home ^_^ being stuck in hospital sucks don't it..but it sounds like u done so well and i'm so proud of u XD
aw ur amazing (:
Back to top Go down
Gremlin
Mothership Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:06 am

Being stuck there majorly sucks.

Aw, thanks ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sweetheart
Visitor
Sweetheart

PostSubject: Re: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:17 am

Your story sounds dead simalar to mine. Im glad you are doing okay =]

x
Back to top Go down
Lady Bri
Mothership Citizen
Lady Bri

PostSubject: Re: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Welcome back, ((Gremlin))!

We've not met, but I just wanted to say hi. I'm relatively new in the neighborhood. I'd be terrified to be in the hospital for anything. I've been pretty crafty at hiding all this time. I hate doctors.

Anyway . . . welcome home! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Gremlin
Mothership Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:16 am

Hi Lady Bri :)

Yeah, hospitals are rather scary.
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:32 pm

hospitals just dont listen do they, they dont or cant diverge from the basic western methods they are taught either.
Back to top Go down
Gremlin
Mothership Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:09 am

The hospital I'm at has good groups, but they definitely don't listen especially when I say that being veggie has nothing to do with my ED.
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Mothership Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:59 am

they think being veggie is an ED? amazing! what total prats. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gremlin
Mothership Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:27 pm

No, they just say that I'm veggie because of my ED when really I've been veggie for about 7 years and had an ED for one. Some people are veggie because of their ED but I'm not one of them. They tend to treat everyone's EDs the same too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi people. I've come back.   Hi people. I've come back. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi people. I've come back.
Page 1 of 1