Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange Dreams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gremlin
Mothership Citizen

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:10 pm

I personally find dreams very interesting even though a lot of them don't make much sense. So I guess this is just a talk about strange dreams thing. I guess I'll start

Once, when I was really little, I had this nightmare that really doesn't seem that scary thinking back on it. It was in my mom's loft (I have two moms and I live with one of them. I don't live with the one in the dream.) and my friend, his younger sister, and one of their moms came over. My friend and I were just playing and then suddenly our moms turned into these blob monsters and we ran out of the loft, down the stairs, and on to the street. They chased after us down the street. Then, the buildings turned into blobs of jello that my friend and I could walk through but our monster parents couldn't. The only problem was that it slowed us down. So we started to run through the jello buildings and then I woke up.

So that's my dream. Kinda weird and a little silly I think. So....... What about other people's dreams?
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:17 pm

weird dreams of food >< lol ye i've had some of them
jelly monsters sound pretty scary ^_^

i had one where i was walking through town with somebody who didn't even speak english
we got stopped by other ppl about 6 times and all of them were trying to take my yogurt away but i wouldn't let them..
then i was getting chased cuz they wanted my yogurt :/ lol

dreams are so weird and random xD
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com

Strange Dreams
Page 1 of 1