Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flying Dreams

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

Flying Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Flying Dreams   Flying Dreams EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:16 am

has anybody ever had flying dreams??
:) they're my favourite cuz i can control them the best..i don't get them often tho.
but when i do i can fly around wherever i like but it's usually somewhere i've never seen before,

or it's a place i know well but it's really different..

angelwing
Back to top Go down
http://themothership.heavenforum.com
sunshine
Mothership Crew

Flying Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Dreams   Flying Dreams EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:04 pm

some would say this is actual astral traveling.
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

Flying Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Dreams   Flying Dreams EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:14 pm

really..:/ astral being meaning spirit, or something..is that right??
isn't that where ur spirit or whatever leaves ur body :/
oooo ^^
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Mothership Crew

Flying Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Dreams   Flying Dreams EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:30 pm

yes astral traveling is when your spirit leave syour body for a short while. its supposedly attatched to your body by a cord. some lucky people can do this by choice.
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

Flying Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Dreams   Flying Dreams EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:33 am

is that really possible?? :/
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Mothership Crew

Flying Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Dreams   Flying Dreams EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:57 am

i dont know to be honest.
i know i cant do it on purpose and dont know anyone personally who can. i do know people who have tried.
i think ive been very close to it though but not intentionally.
quite a few times when im meditating I get the "floaty" feeling which is very nice. it sort of feels like your body is floating just a little bit away from your actual body. I can even feel when it goes back down. also when I have healing from my mum I get the floaty feeling but stronger . it feels like im just attached by my head, the rest is nice and relaxed above my body. now if all that is my spirit outside of my body,I don't see why it cant go fully out and have a wander about and do proper astral travelling. it probably has but my consciousness hasn't gone with it so I forget.
Back to top Go down
LocalHero
Mothership Crew
LocalHero

Flying Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Dreams   Flying Dreams EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:46 am

I have them all the time, though I doubt it's actually me astral projecting as I'm always in some Superhero role!
Back to top Go down
http://aaawc.blogspot.com/
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

Flying Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Dreams   Flying Dreams EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:49 pm

twinks wrote:
i dont know to be honest.
i know i cant do it on purpose and dont know anyone personally who can. i do know people who have tried.
i think ive been very close to it though but not intentionally.
quite a few times when im meditating I get the "floaty" feeling which is very nice. it sort of feels like your body is floating just a little bit away from your actual body. I can even feel when it goes back down. also when I have healing from my mum I get the floaty feeling but stronger . it feels like im just attached by my head, the rest is nice and relaxed above my body. now if all that is my spirit outside of my body,I don't see why it cant go fully out and have a wander about and do proper astral travelling. it probably has but my consciousness hasn't gone with it so I forget.

that sounds so weird :/ could it be dangerous?? like what if u couldn't get back??

Quote :
I have them all the time, though I doubt it's actually me astral projecting as I'm always in some Superhero role!

lol do u wear the superman outfit?? with his red pants ><
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Mothership Crew

Flying Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Dreams   Flying Dreams EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:00 pm

well supposedly the cord is our life line. it breaks when we die. so im not dead when im floating about inches from my body and easily get back in. not that I make myself do it either way.it just happens. haven't you felt so relaxed and floaty then sapph?
some of the people who do it on purpose have to ask for their consciousness to go with their spirit so they remember what they did.if you don't remember, it means your consciousness stays behind. apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

Flying Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Dreams   Flying Dreams EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:56 am

:/ that actually sounds scary..what if it just snaps??
mm, maybe floaty like drunk floaty XD lol i usually feel closed in and kinda like 'pressures' i don't know how to explain it..

:) that's really weird..i've never heard about that before and it's excitinggg ><
Back to top Go down
Jacklinger
Mothership Crew
Jacklinger

Flying Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Dreams   Flying Dreams EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:52 am

I can fly in every dream I have if I remember to try to fly. It's sort of strange. I had a dream just recently where I was trying to leave a big department store and this woman was blocking me, so I just flew over her and she was like "WTF? he can fly!?"

I've used flying in dreams to escape monsters, get a better view of things, or just fool around way up high. It feels like treading water actually. I have to exert a fair amount of "force" to get myself off the ground and I almost feel like I'm swimming through the air.

And what's also strange is that I just assume flying is natural. I take it totally for granted in every dream. I just assume I can do it, like walking, and so it always works. But I have to think about it. Sometimes I just don't think about it because it never comes up. I might have a dream where I'm just talking to someone and there's no reason to fly so I don't remember that I can.
Back to top Go down
Sapph
Mother of the Ship
Sapph

Flying Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Dreams   Flying Dreams EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:29 am

o how good, u can control ur dreams ^_^
flying in dreams is amazing i wish i had them more often,
i don't seem to be dreaming atm..but when i do i'll try and fly :)

that is pretty strange that u just assume that it's natural..

Last edited by Sapph on Tue May 18, 2010 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Bri
Mothership Citizen
Lady Bri

Flying Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Dreams   Flying Dreams EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:18 am

Oh definitely . . . my most poignant dreams have been those where I've flown, but it's always been to get away from some kind of danger or another. Usually I'm running from someone dangerous or a whole group is running after me, or something is getting near me and I know I have to get out of my environment. Instead of waking up, I just float off the ground and I can feel that I can go higher and higher, as high as I need to. Typically I'm outside when this happens, but not always.

Flying is like finding the solution to a problem I'd been trying to solve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flying Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Dreams   Flying Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying Dreams
Page 1 of 1